Click here to see
1. (Do/Does) you speak
2. When (do/does) David usually start work.
3. (Do/Does) they always work on Saturdays?
4. (Do/Does) he know that I don´t speakFrench?
5. She (don't/doesn't) know how to speak French either.
6. How often (do/does) you go to the cinema?
7. How often (do/does) you travel to work?
8. Why (don´t/doesn´t) we have a barbecue thisweekend?
9. How long (do/does) the journey usually take?
10. Most people (don't/doesn't) like getting up early.
11. My sister (don't/doesn't) like getting up early for work.12. We (don't/doesn't) often have time to go out in the evenings.
13. I (don't/doesn't) like shopping very much.
14. When (do/does) you usually finish work?
15. (Do/Does) this shop
open on Saturdays?
16. (Do/Does) these shops open on Saturdays?
18. My wife (don't/doesn't) like cats. That´s why we have a dog.19. What (do/does) this word mean?
20. How (do/does) you say this word in English?