Click here to see
1. It looks (as/like/as
if) it´s going to rain
2. Your car is just (like/as) the one I´m planning to buy.
3. It looks (as/like) rain.
4. She looks just (like/as) her sister.
5. (As/Like) you know, John is going to be the new Sales Manager.
6. (As/Like) he is new to the job he will need your help.
7. This food looks really (as/like/---) good.
8. (Like/As) me, my wife doesn´t like getting up early.
9. He talks (as/like) an accountant, but has no formal training.
10. (Like/As) most young people she likes going to parties.